Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the ‘Terms and Conditions) govern how Harmonyflowers.ae (‘we/us’) makes this website at the domain name www.Harmonyflowers.ae, mobile websites, and other related subdomain websites and services (collectively, the “Websites”) available to you and any of our services that are accessible on or through the Harmonyflowers.ae Website available to you. These Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of our Website and Service.
- All of the products are represented on these Harmonyflowers.ae Website (as they may change from time to time) are accessible practically anywhere in the UAE unless otherwise specified. Certain product lines are only accessible in certain delivery zones.
- To promote longer life, certain flower and plant goods may be provided in buds.
- Some flower and plant products may be toxic or harmful (lilies in particular can be extremely toxic to cats). If you require any additional information before placing an order, please contact Customer Care.
- Product availability is subject to change. In the event of a supply shortage, we retain the right to substitute a product of comparable value and quality without prior notification. Harmonyflowers.ae or our florist may contact the customer to agree on a suitable substitute if possible.
- If we are unable to furnish all or part of your order (the product or any alternative product to you), we will notify you as soon as feasible and refund your payment in full no later than 7 days after the anticipated delivery date.
- Products are delivered during business hours on the day you specify at checkout unless another service is selected.
- Your flowers will be fresh for 7 days from the date of delivery/collection.
- Food items may contain allergic reactions. Allergen information can be found on individual product pages.
- Prices listed on harmonyflowers.ae are valid for a maximum of 14 days after an order is placed. For delivery within the Republic of UAE, prices include VAT.
- Except where otherwise specified, product prices do not include delivery expenses.
- Please keep in mind that product and delivery pricing on harmonyflowers.ae (or a subdomain of) may differ from those offered in harmonyflowers.ae Florist or over the phone.
- Prices for products are subject to change without notice.
Payments / Orders
- You will be provided clear instructions to help you traverse the order procedure, and you will be needed to furnish us with your entire personal information, as well as the intended recipients and all relevant payment information.
- We accept payment by most major credit and/or debit cards, other than Diners, department store cards and any other credit and/or debit cards as we may designate from time to time.
- By clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ button at the end of the order process, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions as outlined in these Terms and Conditions and as displayed on the harmonyflowers.ae Website.
- Your order will be submitted subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to the email address you enter to notify you that we are processing your transaction. We shall not consider ourselves to be under contract with you until we have sent you this email confirmation.
- We are unable to accept orders from customers under the age of sixteen (16).
- General Notes
- Certain products are not available for delivery to specific locations. We will notify you of these restrictions as soon as possible once your order is placed.
- When you place your order, we shall notify you of the earliest available delivery date for your selected item.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details of the intended recipient and telephone number, as well as your daytime contact telephone number or email address, so that if any delivery problems are encountered, harmonyflowers.ae, or a florist, may contact you and or the recipient to confirm delivery details, allowing delivery to be made.
- While we undertake to use reasonable efforts to assure delivery on the selected delivery date or during the delivery period, you recognize that actual delivery will be made by a third-party courier provider. In very rare cases, delivery on the stated terms will be impossible; in such cases, you will be notified as soon as possible, and we will either make alternative arrangements or reimburse your payment in full by clause
- Please be informed that some products are not suitable for delivery to funeral homes, hospitals, airports, or ships; for further information, please contact Customer Care using the contact details.
- Please be advised that the carrier will deliver the goods in good faith to the address provided, and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that location and the receiver refuses or fails to return the goods (s).
- Please note that where the provider is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or unable to leave the delivery in a secure location, they will leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact and re-arrange delivery.
- Only orders for items from the ‘Funeral’ product ranges for delivery to funeral homes can specify a preferred delivery time during the order process. While every effort will be taken to ensure that your order is delivered before the time stated, there is no guarantee that it will be delivered by the time specified. To help us meet your desire, please place your purchase at least one working day before the preferred delivery time.
- Please consider the delivery cut-off periods and rates before placing your purchase.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations caused by nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane, or another natural disaster, and other such things.
Some delivery services are not always available.
During peak seasons, some delivery services may be withdrawn without notice.
During busy seasons, some delivery cut-off hours may fluctuate without notice.
Delivery charges may vary at different seasons of the year.
If you request delivery to those Emirates not generally served by harmonyflowers.ae, such as Ras Al-Khaimah, Umm Al-Quwain, Fujairah, or Ajman, you will be notified of any additional charges as soon as your order is received.
The order number (s) Customer’s name (s) Customer billing address (s) recipient’s name (s) Please provide at least 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date. Returns Procedure.
We regret that you may not cancel or return an order for perishable items once your order has been sent, or (ii) customized goods if the customization process has begun at the time you wish to cancel.
You may cancel your order for non-perishable, non-customized goods from the time you place your purchase until 14 calendar days after you receive your goods. If you use your right to cancel, you will be liable for the expenses of returning the goods, which must be returned within 14 calendar days of your cancellation. You are not eligible to cost reimbursement for enhanced delivery. Harmonyflowers.ae has the right to deduct a sum for goods that have lost value.
Harmonyflowers.ae cannot accept returns of flowers once they have been shipped due to the perishable nature of flowers. If non-flower items must be returned, they should be sent to harmonyflowers.ae’s office in Dubai, UAE. Your order number should be prominently displayed on the package.
Customer Care – Complaints Policy and Refunds Policy: If you are not satisfied with the harmonyflowers.ae Service any complaints should be addressed in the first instance: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Care is available from 8.00 AM until 6.00 PM. We advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or expected delivery of your purchase due to the perishable nature of most products and to assist us in addressing any concerns quickly and to our mutual satisfaction.
You have the right to cancel any payment made using your credit or debit card by someone who is not acting on your behalf or as your agent at any time and to is re-credited by us to the extent that such funds are not repaid by the card issuer in such circumstances.
Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the harmonyflowers.ae Website and/or the harmonyflowers.ae Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the harmonyflowers.ae Website and/or the Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Website and/or the Service impossible or impractical.
We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
Subject to our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising because of or in connection with your order with us shall be limited to a multiple of 5 times the price you have paid for the products supplied.
W we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the harmonyflowers.ae Website and/or the harmonyflowers.ae Service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient’s statutory rights about the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
Subject to clause 1.5 above we shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control. harmonyflowers.ae understands that it is under a legal duty to supply goods that are by the contract.
- harmonyflowers.ae promotional codes (also referred to as ‘voucher codes’) can be used against purchases made on harmonyflowers.ae for delivery to the UAE. Please note we are unable to accept harmonyflowers.ae Gift Vouchers on harmonyflowers.ae
- Promotional codes must be entered in the relevant section of the order process on harmonyflowers.ae. We are unable to apply a promotional code to orders already placed.
- Promotional codes are usually restricted to one use per customer and should not be passed on to additional recipients.
- Promotional codes may also be set to a maximum number of redemptions – if we are not able to accept the promotional code you have entered it will be because the code has expired or the maximum redemption level for the promotion has been met. We will advise you accordingly in the order process and the discount will not be applied.
- Selected promotional codes may be restricted for use against specified products – where possible, details of any restrictions will be communicated at the point where we promote the promotional code to you.
- Promotional codes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative or used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Where the promotional code entitles you to a percentage discount, the discount will not be applied to the delivery charge.
- Promotional codes may be withdrawn or suspended without notice for any reason. We will advise you within the order process if we cannot accept the promotional code you have entered.
- We cannot be held responsible for the non-availability of harmonyflowers.ae which may prevent use of promotional codes.
- harmonyflowers.ae promotional codes are not valid when purchasing harmonyflowers.ae Gift Cards but can be used in conjunction with an harmonyflowers.ae Gift Card to make a purchase on www.harmonyflowers.ae
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the harmonyflowers.ae Website and/or the harmonyflowers.ae Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the harmonyflowers.ae Website and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the harmonyflowers.ae Service or harmonyflowers.ae Website. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the harmoyflowers.ae Website and/or the harmonyflowers.ae Service for any reason at any time.
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the harmonyflowers.ae Website provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail. If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UAE. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of the UAE and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UAE.
Use of Geographical Telephone Numbers
Calls to geographical telephone numbers (01) are charged at your standard rate.
- All other rights, including copyright, in this harmonyflowers.ae Website is owned by harmonyflowers.ae. Any use of these harmonyflowers.ae Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of harmonyflowers.ae You may not modify, distribute or repost something on this harmonyflowers.ae Website for any purpose.
- The word mark “Harmony Flowers” is a registered trade mark owned by harmonyflowers.ae Any use of the harmonyflowers.ae trade mark should be accompanied by an acknowledgement that the word is a registered trade mark of harmonyflowers.ae
My Account Service - Terms & Conditions
The harmonyflowers.ae ‘My Account’ service (also referred to as the ‘Service’ hereafter) is provided as a complimentary feature by harmonyflowers.ae. for your personal use subject to these terms and conditions. In order to provide the Service, we will hold certain personal information. Except to the extent that we are required or permitted by law, any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purposes of providing the Service.
To register with the Service you must be eighteen years of age or over.
When you register with the Service you will be required to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately. Should you forget your password, please use the password reminder service (this option can be found adjacent to the My Account login box).
If harmonyflowers.ae has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Service or site, we may require you to change your password, or may suspend use of the Service.
You must ensure that the details you provide on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. You can update the details you have given us at any time by going to the ‘About Me’ Personal Profile section of My Account. This will ensure that the Service we provide is accurate and up to date.
Use of the Service is intended to assist with purchases to be made via the harmonyflowers.ae Website. The Service must not be used for the following purposes: Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the harmonyflowers.ae Website.
harmonyflowers.ae reserves the right to refuse to post material on the Website or to remove material already posted.
Whilst we take every reasonable precaution and care in relation to the Service, we do not make any representation or warranties of any kind (express or implied) with respect to the contents or operation of this Service, and any such representations and warranties are excluded by this notice. We do not warrant that use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. Whilst every effort is made to ensure reminder emails set up on your account are processed and delivered as requested, we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of these messages. Your use of the Service is done so entirely at your own risk and we do not accept any liability whatsoever for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your use of the Service.
Your access to the Site and Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for routine maintenance.
We have obligations in relation to your personal information under the Data Protection Act. Some of the information you provide may be “sensitive” information under the act (i.e. information on “delicate” matters, including race, political opinions, religion, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexuality etc). By registering for the Service and providing your details, you agree to us using the information in the way set out above. Where you provide information about other people (for example their date of birth, or their address) you also confirm that have the consent of these people to provide us with that information.
If you have any queries please contact us using the contact details below:
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: +971 52 221 1531